Rodney Okano $1,000 Working Student Scholarship
The Rodney Okano working student scholarship is offered to assist a full time student, who is also working at at part time and has been able to maintain a B average.
The scholarship, valued at $1,000 will be offered to one student each year to assist with their educational expenses.
- Currently enrolled students in any high school, college or university.
- Must maintain a B average
- Must be working at least part time.
- One entry per person per year
How To Apply
- Suggest one change to the education system that would assist students to maintain high grades as well as employment.
- Submit your suggestion in the below form. Include your full name, a contact phone number and the name of the school, college or university that you are currently attending as well as the name of your employer.
- 1st February 2019
- 30th November 2019
- 10th December 2019 on this website
Submit Scholarship Application Form